92% would make again
featured in Pizza Dippers 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 1 tube pizza dough, refrigerated
- 1 cup marinara sauce (260 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- pepperoni, to taste
- Calories 541
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spread pizza dough out on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top with marinara, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice and dip!