91% would make again
Pepperoni Pizza Dip With Garlic Knots
This super easy and super cheesy dip is the perfect snack for game day or movie night with the family!
for 4 servings
- 2 cups cream cheese (450 g), softened
- 2 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (250 g), divided
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ cup tomato sauce (130 g)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 package store bought pizza dough
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 1109
- Fat 73g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 40g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make the dip: In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, ½ cup (55 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, and lemon juice. Mix with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Stir in the salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a 9-inch (22 cm) pie dish and spread evenly. Top with the tomato sauce, then the remaining 2 cups (100 G) of mozzarella cheese. Finish with the pepperoni.
- Bake the dip for 18–20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- While the dip bakes, make the garlic knots: Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a flat surface. Cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise 12 times so you have 24 small strips. Cover with a damp kitchen towel to keep from rising.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, salt, garlic powder, minced garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Tie each dough strip into a knot, then place on the prepared baking sheets. Brush generously with the garlic butter.
- Bake the garlic knots for 10–12 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Serve the garlic knots warm with the pepperoni dip.