95% would make again
Pepperoni Pizza Pockets
featured in Puff Pockets 4 Ways
Say hello to these scrumptious Pepperoni Pizza Pockets, perfect for satisfying your pizza cravings on-the-go! With a golden, flaky crust and a mouthwatering pepperoni and cheese filling, these portable delights are a must-try for pizza lovers everywhere.
May 05, 2023
for 3 servings
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 15 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup marinara sauce (65 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- 1 egg, for egg wash
- Calories 573
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the puff pastry into six rectangles and place on a nonstick baking tray.
- On one rectangle, spread a tablespoon of marinara, avoiding the edges of the pastry. Top with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Place a rectangle of pastry on top and seal the edges with a fork. Repeat with remaining pastry rectangles.
- Brush the pockets with egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is flaky and golden.