97% would make again
Personal Pan Pizza
featured in 4 Recipes for your Mini Frying Pan
This personal pan pizza, with its crispy crust and delicious toppings, is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for any time of the day.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 oz pizza dough (140 g)
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (25 g)
- 3 pieces pepperoni
- Calories 615
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a mini frying pan over low heat.
- Place the pizza dough in the pan and let brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the dough and use a spatula to press the dough against the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Spread marinara sauce in the center of the dough and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the dough is crispy and cheese is melted.