Pesto Caprese Crostini
The crispy baguette is topped with creamy and tangy fresh mozzarella, juicy cherry tomatoes and a dollop of pesto. Each bite is a burst of vibrant flavors and will have you feeling like you're dining al fresco in a charming Italian piazza.
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm) cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup pesto (170 g)
- 9 cherry tomatoes, guartered
- 9 ciliegine mozzarella balls, quartered
- Calories 442
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto over each crostini. Top with tomato and mozzarella pieces.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.