98% would make again
Pesto Turkey Pinwheels
featured in Party Platters for Your Housewarming Party
for 10 servings
- 2 large flour tortillas
- ¼ cup pesto (55 g), divided
- 1 cup cherry tomato (200 g), halved, divided
- ½ lb turkey (225 g), sliced, divided
- 2 oz baby spinach (55 g), divided
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- Calories 95
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave in 30-second intervals, until flexible. Transfer to a clean work surface.
- Spread on half the pesto on each tortilla.
- Divide the tomatoes, turkey, spinach, and provolone between the tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas tightly in plastic wrap and rest for 30 minutes.
- Stick 6 toothpicks 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart into the wraps along the seam.
- Slice between the toothpicks and serve.