Pho-Flavored Ribeye Rice Bowl
Savor the flavors of Vietnam with this Pho-inspired Ribeye Rice Bowl that's bursting with zest and aroma. This dish combines tender ribeye, fragrant herbs, and a delectable sauce for a meal that's sure to impress.
for 2 servings
- ½ cup O Organics jasmine rice (100 g)
- 1 cup O Organics Beef Flavored Pho Broth (240 mL)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup O Organics soy sauce (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons O Organics honey
- 3 O Organics garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon O Organics cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 lb O Organics boneless ribeye steak (455 g)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ½ cup O Organics cremini mushrooms (75 g), sliced
- ½ cup O Organics rainbow baby carrots (75 g), sliced thin
- 5 O Organics baby bell peppers, sliced thin
- ½ cup bean sprout (50 g), washed
- 2 O Organics eggs, fried sunny-side up
- 2 tablespoons O Organics chives, sliced, for garnish
- ¼ cup O Organics basil (10 g), for garnish, chopped
- ¼ O Organics mint, for garnish, chopped
- 2 slices lime
- 2 fresh thai chili peppers, thinly sliced, for garnish (optional)
- Calories 1333
- Fat 61g
- Carbs 121g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 64g
- Protein 75g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Pho rice: In a small saucepan with lid, combine rice, O Organics Beef Flavored Pho Broth, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer, covered for 20 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed by the rice. Remove from heat, fluff rice with a fork, and set aside.
- Marinated ribeye: In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, chopped garlic, cinnamon, kosher salt, and rice vinegar. Prick holes in the ribeye with a fork and place in marinade for 20 minutes, flipping once after 10 minutes.
- In a medium cast iron skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat and sear ribeye for 5 minutes on one side and then 3 minutes on the other side or until desired temperature is reached. Transfer the ribeye to a plate and brush with hoisin sauce and allow to rest.
- Rice Bowl: In the same skillet as the steak, add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, tossing occasionally. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and set aside.
- Slice the rested steak on a bias as thin as possible.
- In two shallow bowls, evenly divide pho rice. Top rice with marinated ribeye, cremini mushrooms, rainbow baby carrots, baby bell peppers, bean sprouts, and sunny-side up egg.
- Garnish with chives, basil, mint, lime, and Thai chili peppers.