Piña Colada Bombs
Summer is almost over but we are still dreaming about piña coladas! These piña colada bombs are the perfect poolside treat.
for 10 balls
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes (200 g)
- ½ cup candied pineapple chunks (75 g), chopped
- ½ cup dehydrated tart cherries (75 g), chopped
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ cup pure cane sugar (100 g)
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- Calories 277
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flakes, pineapple chunks, cherries, condensed milk, and coconut flour until evenly combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch (2½-cm) balls and place on a plate. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the temperature of the sugar reaches 300°F (150°C).
- Carefully insert a skewer into a piña colada ball and dip in the sugar syrup to coat. Return to the plate to cool for 5 minutes and repeat with the remaining balls.
- The piña colada balls will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.