87% would make again
Piña Colada Dairy-free Milkshake
featured in Dairy-Free Milkshakes 4 Ways
Transport yourself to a tropical paradise with this dairy-free pina colada milkshake. Made with coconut milk, frozen pineapple, and fresh lime juice, this refreshing drink is a delicious and healthy alternative to a traditional cocktail.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen pineapple (280 g)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup coconut flakes (40 g)
- ⅔ cup dairy-free milk (160 mL)
- ¼ cup ice cube (50 g)
- Calories 518
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 141g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 47g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine frozen pineapples, frozen bananas, dairy-free ice cream, coconut flakes, dairy-free milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until combined.