Pineapple Kiwi Mojito
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
July 27, 2022
for 1 serving
- ½ cup pineapple (70 g), small-diced, divided, plus 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup kiwi (70 g), skins removed, divided
- 18 fresh mint leaves, divided, plus 1 whole sprig
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 ½ oz Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum (45 mL)
- ice, for shaking and serving
- soda water, for serving
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- 1 pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Calories 503
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 118g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 77g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle ¼ cup (70 g) pineapple, ¼ cup (70 g) kiwi, 10 mint leaves, and the lime juice until puréed as much as possible. Add ice, the simple syrup, and Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum, and shake until mixed together and chilled.
- Fill a tall glass with ice, then add the remaining ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons pineapple, ¼ cup kiwi, and 8 mint leaves. Strain the cocktail into the glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with the sprig of mint, lime wheel, and pineapple wedge.