Pink Chunky Monkey Oat Parfait
featured in Overnight Oat Parfaits 2 Ways
for 1 parfait
- 1 large banana, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup (90 g)
- ½ cup fresh raspberry (75 g), chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, halved
- 2 whole raspberries
- 2 banana chips
- Calories 828
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 113g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 57g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the banana to a small bowl and sprinkle with the cocoa powder. Toss until well coated.
- Add the overnight oats to a medium bowl and stir in the raspberries.
- Add 2 tablespoons peanut butter to the bottom of a 16-ounce jar or parfait glass, spreading into an even layer. Top with ½ cup (45 G) of the oat and raspberry mixture, the walnuts, half of the cocoa-dusted banana, and the remaining oat mixture. Top with the cocoa-dusted bananas, whole raspberries, and the banana chips. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of peanut butter.