Pink Drink With Matcha Cold Foam Copy Cat
What goes together better than strawberries and matcha? Katie shows us how to make this viral TikTok drink that uses a copycat version of Starbucks strawberry açaí refresher mixed with creamy coconut milk and finished with a generous dollop of matcha vanilla cold foam. YUM!
for 1 serving
Matcha Vanilla Cold Foam
- ½ cup whole milk (120 mL)
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup (240 mL)
- ½ cup full fat canned coconut milk (120 mL)
- 2 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries
- 1 ½ cups ice (210 g)
- Calories 731
- Fat 66g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the matcha vanilla cold foam: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and matcha. Blend with an immersion blender until thick and foamy, about 3 minutes.
- Make the pink drink: In a large glass, stir together the strawberry açaí refresher and coconut milk. Add the freeze-dried strawberries and ice and top with the matcha vanilla cold foam.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.