This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 bottle rosé wine, (750 ml)
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice (160 mL)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 lb strawberry (455 g), stemmed and quartered
- 1 large sprig fresh basil
- 1 cup ice (140 g), if needed
- Calories 339
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 49g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the frosé: Add the rosé and lemon juice to an 8-inch square pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours, or up to 24 hours. (The alcohol prevents it from freezing past the slush stage.)
- Make the strawberry syrup: Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Simmer for 2–3 minutes, until the sugar is dissolved. Add the strawberries and basil, cover, remove from the heat, and let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Strain the syrup into a glass jar. You should have about 2 cups. Refrigerate until the frosé is ready. Discard the basil, then refrigerate any leftover syrup for up to 1 week. Use in oatmeal or over ice cream.
- When ready to serve, add 1 cup strawberry syrup to a blender. Remove the frosé from the freezer and use a fork to break into a slush. Scrape into the blender. Blend on high speed for about 1 minute, until a smooth, thick mixture forms. (Add 1 cup of ice if the mixture is too soft.) Divide into glasses and serve with straws.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.