94% would make again
10 minutes to homemade pizza bagels! Ours are bigger (and better!) than the store-bought kind. Keep it classic with pizza sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni, or swap in your favorite sauce and topping combo.
for 2 servings
- ½ cup pizza sauce (115 g)
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (25 g)
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni (35 g)
- Calories 170
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- On a cutting board, arrange the bagel halves cut side-up. Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce in an even layer over each half, then top each with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella and 1 tablespoon of mini pepperoni.
- Place the bagel halves on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the cheese has melted, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.