Pizza In A Mug
Need pizza in a flash? Stuck in a dorm room with just a microwave? Feeling lazy? We have the perfect 60-second pizza recipe that tastes almost like the real thing. The secret? Canned biscuits!
for 1 serving
- 1 unbaked canned biscuit
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 2 pinches dried basil, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 mini pepperonis
- Calories 1746
- Fat 72g
- Carbs 238g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 44g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the biscuit to a microwave-safe mug. MIcrowave for 30 seconds, until the biscuit starts to puff up.
- In a small bowl, mix together the marinara sauce, garlic powder, and a pinch of basil.
- Spoon the sauce over the par-cooked biscuit, then top with the mozzarella and mini pepperoni.
- Loosely cover the mug with a paper towel and microwave for 30–45 seconds more, until the cheese is melted and the biscuit is cooked through.
- Top with another pinch of basil, then let the mini pizza cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.