82% would make again
featured in 4 Recipes Using Pancake Mix
Inspired by oprah.com
for 12 servings
- 2 cups pancake mix (125 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 3 eggs, divided
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup mini pepperoni slice (50 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup milk (235 mL), of choice
- 18 cherry tomatoes, or grape tomato
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce, for serving
- Calories 274
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, add the pancake mix, butter, and 1 egg and mix until combined.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of dough into a greased 12-portion muffin pan.
- Sprinkle basil, oregano, garlic powder, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes over the dough.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together 2 eggs, milk, and heavy cream. Pour mixture over the other ingredients in each muffin slot. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.