Pepperoni Pizza Potato Bake
Sink your teeth into a pizza potato bake that's equal parts comforting and satisfying. Layers of hearty potatoes, gooey cheese, and zesty pizza fixings come together in a dish that's destined for dinnertime stardom.
for 2 servings
- 2 potatoes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce, basic marinara sauce, or whatever you have handy
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (125 g), or mozzarella, grated
- 3 ½ oz pepperoni (100 g), salami or chorizo, chopped into chunks
- ½ cup mixed peppers (100 g), diced
- ½ cup mushrooms (75 g), diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- pepperoni, big slices, as desired
- Calories 1070
- Fat 84g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F(200°C) Gas Mark 6.
- Thinly slice the potatoes.
- Toss potatoes in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil until evenly coated.
- Place on a tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly crispy, turning halfway through the bake time.
- Lower the oven temperature to 350°F(180°C) Gas Mark 4.
- Place half of the potatoes into a round, oven proof cake tin.
- Top with half of the pizza sauce, and then half of the other toppings.
- Make another layer with all the toppings again.
- Finish off the dish with a bit more cheese and the pepperoni slices if you’re using them.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and turning golden brown.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.