90% would make again
featured in 4 Ways To Cook Salmon
for 1 serving
- 6 oz skinless salmon fillet (170 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- peppercorn, to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- fresh thyme, to taste
- Calories 385
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a pan with enough water to submerge a fillet. Bring the water to a simmer.
- Add salt, peppercorns, sliced lemon, and thyme to water.
- Add salmon, cover the pan, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan, and season with salt, pepper, and fresh lemon.