86% would make again
Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer
featured in Essentials For Your Holiday Menu
for 6 servings
- ½ pomegranate
- ½ lemon
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- 1 bottle champagne, to taste
- Cut the pomegranate in half, and hit it over a bowl with a wooden spoon to release the seeds.
- Squeeze half a lemon over the pomegranate seeds.
- Pour a half cup of water over the seeds and lemon juice, and spoon the mixture into ice tray of choice.
- Freeze the cubes for an hour or until solid.
- In a glass, put one cube and then top with champagne.
- Watch the drink transform while the ice cube melts.