Pork Noodle Bowl
Savor the flavors of this vibrant Pork Noodle Bowl, a delightful fusion of tender pork and fresh veggies. This easy-to-make dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner that'll leave your taste buds dancing!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60 mL)
- ½ tablespoon Frank's Red Hot Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground pork (455 g)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, stirred into 1 tablespoon water
- 8 oz rice noodle (225 g), cooked
- 2 carrots, peeled into thin strips
- 2 persian cucumbers, cut into 3 in (7 cm) matchsticks 4 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves (20 g)
- ½ cup roasted peanut (60 g), chopped
- lime wedge
- Calories 816
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, Frank’s Red Hot Original, brown sugar, chili oil, and rice vinegar until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and let sizzle for one minute. Add ground pork and quickly start stir-frying. Continually toss the pork until almost no pink remains in the meat. Pour in the sauce, bring to a simmer, and continue stirring the pork. Pour in the dissolved cornstarch. Stir until sauce thickens slightly, then remove from heat.
- Assembly: Pile rice noodles in each bowl. Spoon pork with sauce on top of noodles. Place carrots and cucumbers in small piles. Garnish with scallions, cilantro, and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here