52% would make again
Potato Cups For You And Your Cat
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 3 cups mashed potato (750 g)
- 1 cup pea (150 g), cooked
- 1 cup corn (175 g), cooked and chopped
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), cooked and chopped
- 1 cup thick ham (150 g), chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g)
- ½ lb shrimp (225 g)
- 2 cups whole wheat breadcrumbs (230 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- non-stick spray
- ½ cup shredded mexican cheese blend (50 g), or shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream, for you
- fresh cilantro, for you
- catnip, for your cat
- Calories 1381
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 212g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 62g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- NOTE: Cats should only consume these kitty-friendly ingredients in moderation.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a bowl, mix the mashed potato, peas, corn, carrots, ham and half of the parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and remaining parmesan cheese together. Dip each shrimp in egg, then breadcrumbs. Place in a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the breadcrumbs turn golden and the prawns are cooked through.
- Grease a regular-size muffin mold, and a mini one. Add some of the potato mix until the molds are full.
- Using your fingers, mold a hole in the middle of the cups.
- Place a whole shrimp in the hole of the regular-size cups. Add half a shrimp to the mini cups.
- Add mexican blend cheese (or cheddar) to your cups, and lightly sprinkle the mini cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese on top turns golden.
- Add sour cream and cilantro to your cups. Sprinkle catnip on your cat’s mini cups.