88% would make again
Potato Salad Worthy Of The Cookout
for 15 servings
- 5 lb yukon gold potato (2 kg)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup sweet onion (75 g)
- 1 cup sweet relish (100 g)
- 1 cup dill relish (100 g)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- ½ cup miracle whip (120 g)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard (80 g)
- ¼ cup inglehoffer stone ground mustard (60 g)
- 4 teaspoons Chicken/Vegetable Bouillon
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- fresh chive
- Calories 302
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rinse potatoes and place them in a pot. Fill the pot with cold water, making
- sure potatoes are covered and add the chicken or vegetable bouillon Bring the pot to boil and lower the heat to medium. Cook until potatoes are tender. (You can stick a fork into the middle of a potato to test it.) Drain off water and let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Dice potatoes and eggs into small cubes and add to a large mixing bowl
- Grate onion, and celery into even sized pieces and add it to the mixing bowl
- along with the relish. Gently mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well. Add the mayo mixture to the potato mixture and mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.