Potato Salad Worthy Of The Cookout
This potato salad is worthy of the cookout and then some! Creamy, tangy, and loaded with crispy bacon and fresh herbs, it's the perfect side dish for any outdoor gathering.
for 15 servings
- 5 lb yukon gold potato (2 kg)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup sweet onion (75 g)
- 1 cup sweet relish (100 g)
- 1 cup dill relish (100 g)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- ½ cup miracle whip (120 g)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard (80 g)
- ¼ cup inglehoffer stone ground mustard (60 g)
- 4 teaspoons Chicken/Vegetable Bouillon
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- fresh chive
- Calories 302
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rinse potatoes and place them in a pot. Fill the pot with cold water, making
- sure potatoes are covered and add the chicken or vegetable bouillon Bring the pot to boil and lower the heat to medium. Cook until potatoes are tender. (You can stick a fork into the middle of a potato to test it.) Drain off water and let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Dice potatoes and eggs into small cubes and add to a large mixing bowl
- Grate onion, and celery into even sized pieces and add it to the mixing bowl
- along with the relish. Gently mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, mustard, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well. Add the mayo mixture to the potato mixture and mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.