96% would make again
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Nuggets
featured in Chicken Nuggets 4 Ways
for 15 nuggets
- 2 cups pretzels (225 g), salted
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (55 g)
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb chicken breast (455 g), boneless
- Calories 124
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch (5 cm) pieces.
- Mix pretzels and cheese in food processor.
- Add pepper to flour and mix in a separate bowl. Whisk eggs in another bowl, and pour cheese/pretzel mix in a third.
- Bread chicken by first covering in flour, then dipping in egg, and finally coating in pretzel/ cheese mix.
- Fry in vegetable oil. Flip several times until fully cooked.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce!