Pretzel Snaps And Bacon Baked Brie
Gooey baked Brie and crispy bacon pieces are layered atop a Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzel Snap, then sandwiched with another Snyder’s Pretzel Snap on top, drizzled with honey, and garnished with an optional small sprig of thyme for fragrance and a pop of greenery. The bacon is cut to size prior to cooking so the rectangles stay intact.
for 12 bites
- 6 strips bacon
- 24 Snyder’s of hanover® pretzel snaps
- 6 oz brie cheese (165 g), with rind
- ¼ cup honey (55 g)
- 12 small sprigs fresh thyme, optional
- Calories 190
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using scissors or a knife, cut each strip of bacon crosswise into 4–5 small rectangles. Arrange the slices on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until the bacon reaches your desired crispiness, being careful not to burn it. Transfer the bacon to a wire rack to cool, blotting with a paper towel to remove excess grease before using. Leave the oven on.
- Slice the Brie into ½-inch-thick planks, then slice into 1-inch-wide squares for a total of 12 squares.
- Place 12 Snyder’s Pretzel Snaps on the remaining prepared baking sheet. Top each pretzel with one cooked bacon slice, then a square of Brie, then one more bacon slice, then top each with another pretzel.
- Bake the bites for 2–3 minutes, until the Brie is warm and softened, but not completely melted; keep a close eye to avoid over-melting the cheese. Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle the bites with honey, then garnish each with an optional small sprig of thyme.
- Serve warm.