Prickly Pear Margarita
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit a recipe here!
for 1 serving
- 1 ½ oz Código 1530 Rosa (45 mL)
- ½ oz Brushfire Farms (15 mL), Prickly Pear Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice (30 mL)
- ½ oz orange juice (15 mL)
- ¼ oz agave syrup (5 mL)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 59
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rim the margarita glass with salt.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously, and pour over rocks into your salted glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel and enjoy