Primanti’s Sandwich From Pittsburgh
Get ready to indulge in the iconic Primanti's Sandwich straight from Pittsburgh! This mouthwatering masterpiece is loaded with savory meat, melty cheese, and tangy coleslaw, all nestled between two slices of soft Italian bread.
for 1 sandwich
- soft italian bread
- 8 slices capicola
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 handful french fry
- 1 handful coleslaw
- 2 slices tomato
- Calories 397
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the Italian loaf, cutting slices about an inch (2 cm) in thickness. (Make sure the bread is room temperature for the best taste!)
- Place 8 slices of capicola, all stacked on top of each other, on a pan or griddle. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the capicola over and add the provolone cheese. Cook until the cheese melts.
- Place the capicola and cheese on one slice of bread.
- Top with fries, coleslaw, tomato slices, and top with the other slice of bread.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.