90% would make again
Pull-Apart Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
featured in Pull-Apart Dishes
This mouth-watering dish combines the creaminess of Alfredo sauce with the deliciousness of lasagna rolls. The broccoli and chicken add a healthy twist to the classic recipe, while the pull-apart format makes it perfect for sharing.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (250 g)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli (300 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g), divided
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups alfredo sauce (520 g), divided
- 12 wide lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Calories 369
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, 1 cup mozzarella, the Parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Place one of the lasagna noodles vertically on a cutting board. Scoop a spoonful of the chicken mixture onto the noodle and spread evenly.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll up the noodle, being careful not to squeeze any of the filling out of the sides. Cut the rolled noodle in half crosswise. Repeat with the rest of the noodles and filling.
- Place the rolls wavy side up in the prepared springform pan. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese starts to brown.
- Release the pan and garnish the rolls with parsley. Serve immediately, with the remaining warmed alfredo sauce alongside for dipping.