98% would make again
Pull-apart Stuffed Pasta Ring
featured in Pull-Apart Dishes
Inspired by facebook.com
for 4 servings
- 1 pt ricotta cheese (455 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (115 g)
- 1 cup spinach (40 g), cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon red chili flake, optional
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shell (455 g), cooked
- marinara sauce, to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese, to taste
- Calories 810
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix all the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, basil, chili flakes (optional), salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Unfold a jumbo shell, turning it inside out, and gently fill it with 1-2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Refold the shell and set aside. Repeat with the rest of the pasta shells.
- In a circular dish, place a layer of marinara sauce that completely covers the bottom of the pan. Place the shells, cheese side up in the pan in a spiralling pattern.
- Pour a little extra marinara sauce within the spiral and top the whole pan with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is a golden brown.
- Pull apart with your fingers.