Pulled Pork Nachos
Get ready to dive into a mountain of flavor with these Pulled Pork Nachos! Layered with tender, slow-cooked pork and melty cheese, this dish is perfect for sharing with friends or devouring all by yourself.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 10 servings
- 2 lb pork shoulder (910 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- ¼ cup ketchup (60 g)
- ¼ cup mustard (60 g)
- tortilla chip
- red onion
- BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- diced tomato
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro
- Calories 305
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place pork, onion, and seasonings into a 6-quart slow cooker. Mix to coat meat in seasonings.
- Add ketchup and mustard, spreading evenly over the outside of the meat.
- Set slow cooker to High and cook for 4 hours, until the meat pulls apart easily. Alternatively, the meat can be cooked on the Low setting for 8 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker and transfer it to a bowl or cutting board. Using two forks, shred the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Using a cast-iron pan or other oven-safe dish, assemble the nachos layer by layer. Chips, then pork, onion, BBQ sauce, and cheese. Repeat as desired for additional layers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.