Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Bars
Indulge in the delightful fusion of pumpkin and cheesecake with these scrumptious Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Bars. Perfect for fall gatherings, these bars will have everyone swooning over the heavenly swirls of creamy cheesecake and spiced pumpkin.
for 12 bars
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 42 gingersnap cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 4 blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar (300 g)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour (40 g)
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish with nonstick spray. Place a 12-inch (30 cm) sheet of parchment paper in the baking dish crosswise to create a sling.
- In a food processor, pulse the gingersnap cookies until finely ground. Add to a large bowl with the melted butter and mix to combine. The cookie crumbs should look like wet sand.
- Transfer the cookie crumb mixture to the prepared baking dish and press against the bottom in an even layer. Place in the freezer while you make the filing.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and continue beating until fully combined. Add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Transfer 1 cup of the cheesecake batter to a small bowl and set aside.
- To the remaining batter, add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice. Mix on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Pour the pumpkin batter over the chilled crust, then dollop the reserved cheesecake batter on top. Using a toothpick, swirl the plain batter into the pumpkin batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, or until the batter is just set and the center still jiggles slightly. Let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 3 hours before serving.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the bars from the baking dish, then cut into 12 pieces.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.