for 2 servings
- 10.8 oz Birds Eye Broccoli Florets (305 g), cooked according to package instructions and drained
- ½ medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
White Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Calories 153
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the Birds Eye Broccoli Florets, sliced shallot, olive oil, and flaky salt to combine. Spread the broccoli mixture in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes before tossing and baking for another 15 minutes, or until the broccoli is browned around the edges.
- Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette: Add the white wine vinegar, honey, salt, and red pepper flakes to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- When the broccoli has finished roasting, remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately.