Quick and Easy Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Alfredo
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 4 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (250 g), shredded
- ½ egg noodle, cooked
- 1 jar alfredo sauce, 16 oz (455 G)
- ⅓ cup milk (80 mL)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Calories 604
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil egg noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, combine leftover chicken, Alfredo sauce, milk, butter, salt, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, oregano, and parsley flakes. Stir often for about 10 minutes, or until sauce is thick, creamy, and hot.
- Serve the chicken alfredo over egg noodles.
- Garnish with chopped parsley flakes.