96% would make again
Raspberry Mango Sangria Ice Pops
featured in Frozen Sangria Pops
for 12 ice pops
- 1 cup mango (165 g), chopped
- ½ cup fresh raspberry (60 g), divided, plus 24 raspberries
- 2 cups rosé wine (480 mL)
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda (240 mL)
- 2 oz triple sec (60 mL)
- ice pop mold
- ice pop stick
- Calories 67
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine the mango, ½ cup (60 g) raspberries, the rosé, lemon-lime soda, and triple sec and blend until smooth.
- Place 2 raspberries in each ice pop mold.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, seal with the lids, and add the ice pop sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Carefully remove the ice pops from the molds.