for 1 serving
- ½ lime, cut into wedges
- 5 raspberries, a nice handful
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 fresh mints, a good bunch
- ¼ cup white rum (60 mL)
- club soda
- Calories 173
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Throw the lime wedges, raspberries, mint, and sugar into a glass and then, using a muddler or wooden spoon, press down on the ingredients to mush them all together and get all of the juice out of the lime wedges.
- Add ice and pour in rum (you can just eyeball the amount, if you don’t have something handy to measure) and then top the glass off with club soda.
- If you want it a little more or less sweet, you can always add slightly more or slightly less sugar. It’s also delicious with less rum, or no rum at all.
- Stir well and top with fresh mint.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.