82% would make again
Raspberry Puff Pastry Muffin
featured in Puff Pastry Muffins
June 10, 2019
for 8 servings
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup raspberry jam (160 g)
- 8 raspberries
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- Calories 528
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half, then use a rolling pin to roll each half out to 24-inches (60-cm) long x 8-inches (20-cm) wide.
- Brush the puff pastry with the softened butter, then carefully roll them up into a tight log. Cut the log in half lengthwise.
- Take each half and fold the smooth part of the dough inward to create a spiral shape.
- Place spirals in a cupcake pan and brush the tops with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the top rack, then transfer to the bottom rack and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Once cool, cut out the center of each cruffin and fill with raspberry jam. Top with a raspberry and sifted powdered sugar.