Experience the vibrant, zingy taste of raspberry sorbet, a delightful frozen dessert that bursts with the bright, tangy flavor of raspberries. This ruby-hued creation is a refreshing indulgence on warm summer days.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb frozen raspberry (455 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g), or preferred sweetener
- Calories 278
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 53g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a rectangular loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. (If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, but let it sit out at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before scooping.)
- Scoop into a bowl.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.