Raspberry Swirl Blondies As Made By Chef Britney
Chef Britney from Britney Breaks Bread shares her recipe for gooey, chewy, raspberry swirl blondies. They’re perfect for any occasion, from a casual night in or to share with friends.
for 9 blondies
- 2 cups brown sugar (210 g)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour (150 g)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 raspberries
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves (60 g)
- Calories 219
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, melted butter, and eggs until combined. Add the vanilla and whisk to incorporate.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine, being careful not to overmix.
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries with the back of a spoon or a potato masher until juicy. Fold into the blondie batter.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with butter, then pour the blondie batter into the pan and smooth the top.
- Add the raspberry preserves to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds. Pour on top of the batter, then use a toothpick or a skewer to create swirls.
- Bake the blondies for 30–35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in the pan before slicing into 9 pieces and serving.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here