Raspeary Baby Food (7+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Berry lovers unite with this raspeary baby food that is both fruity and flavorful. With the sweetness of raspberries and the tanginess of pears, this recipe is the perfect balance of yum.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 8 servings
- 3 pears, peeled and steamed
- 6 oz raspberry (170 g), washed well
- Calories 32
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Steam pears and allow to cool.
- Add pears and raspberries to a blender or food processor. Blend very well, until seeds are broken down.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.