93% would make again
Red Velvet Cheesecake 'Box' Cupcakes
featured in Box Cupcakes 4 Ways
for 12 cupcakes
- 1 box red velvet cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 15 oz cream cheese (455 g)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups cream cheese frosting (230 g)
- Calories 457
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, prepare the red velvet cake batter.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Divide the batter evenly among a lined muffin tin, filling halfway.
- Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the batter.
- Top with remaining batter, filling about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool.
- Pipe the cream cheese frosting onto each cupcake, then top with red velvet crumbs.