Red Velvet White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
featured in Cake Mix Cookies 9 Ways
Experience the magic of red velvet and white chocolate in these scrumptious cake mix cookies! With a touch of cream cheese frosting, they're the perfect treat for any sweet tooth.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 12 cookie
- 1 package red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup oil (120 mL)
- 2 eggs
- Calories 295
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.