Red, White And Blue Froyo Pops
featured in 4 Healthy Last-Minute Ideas For July 4th
Cool off this 4th of July with these patriotic fro-yo pops! Made with creamy vanilla yogurt and fresh strawberries and blueberries, these treats will have you feeling red, white, and oh so cool!
May 04, 2023
86% would make again
for 1 tray
- yogurt, of choice
- strawberry, quartered
- popsicle stick
- Fill popsicle mold or muffin tin with a thick layer of Greek yogurt.
- Add in strawberries and blueberries. You can either layer them or mix them around to distribute the fruit throughout.
- Cover with top layer of Greek yogurt and use a spatula or a spoon to flatten the surface.
- Place popsicle sticks in the center of the molds or muffin tin and place in the freezer for 2 hours or until frozen to your liking. If using a muffin tin, you might want to let the froyo freeze before placing in popsicle sticks so that they don’t fall over.
- Remove from popsicle molds or muffin tin.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.