91% would make again
REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Banana Cream Pie
Indulge in this heavenly Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Cream Pie that's a delightful fusion of creamy banana and irresistible peanut butter cups. It's a dessert that's sure to impress and satisfy your sweet tooth!
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 11 oz vanilla wafer
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ oz semisweet chocolate chip (45 g)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (120 g)
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk (480 mL), cold
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (720 mL), thawed
- 2 bananas, cut into 1/4-inch (6 mm)-thick rounds
- 15 REESE'S (Peanut Butter Cups)s, whole, plus 1/2 cup (100g), roughly chopped
- 1 ½ oz semisweet chocolate shavings (45 g)
- Calories 643
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 52g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with a round of parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the vanilla wafers until finely ground, 1–2 minutes. Pour in the melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the cookie crumbs to the bottom of the prepared pan and press firmly into an even layer.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, until light golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave until melted, about 1 minute, then stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the instant pudding and milk and whisk until smooth. Allow the pudding to set, about 5 minutes, then fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Arrange the whole REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups on top of the cookie crust, then layer the banana slices on top. Spread the melted peanut butter and chocolate mixture evenly over the bananas, then spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Spread the remaining 2 cups of whipped topping over the chocolate layer, then garnish with the semisweet chocolate shavings and scatter the chopped peanut butter cups on top. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour more before serving.