Rib Dogs 4-Ways
featured in Spicy and Tangy BBQ Recipes
Indulge in some hot dogs with a twist, as "Rib Dogs 4 Ways" give you a taste of different toppings to choose from. For a spooky drink option, try the "Bleeding Vampire Drink," perfect for Halloween parties. If you're in the mood for a classic dessert, "Choco Chip Cookies" will satisfy your sweet tooth.
May 15, 2023
for 12 servings
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¹⁄₂₁ tablespoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- Calories 128
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place 1 rack of baby ribs on foil paper.
- In a bowl, add 1 tbsp paprika, 1 ½ tbsp kosher salt, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, 1 tbsp chili powder ,1 tsp brown sugar, ½ tbsp black pepper, ½ tsp cayenne pepper and 1 tbsp granulated onion and mix them well.
- Sprinkle this mixture onto our ribs, thoroughly coating both sides.
- Cover the rib with your foil paper and bake it for 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degree Celsius) for 3-3.5 hours.
- Unwrap your cooked ribs and carefully remove the bones.
- Chop the ribs into hot-dog sized bites and place them on your hot dog breads.
- Add a variety of seasoning, relishes and sauces as per your liking. Here's a few options we love!
- a) Season with barbecue sauce, coleslaw and red onion
- b) Use caramelised onion. sauerkraut and Dijon mustard
- c) Top with chipotle sauce, avocado pickled red onion and quest fresco
- d) Or, use mayonnaise, sriracha pickled vegetables and jalapeño cilantro
- Serve hot. Enjoy!