98% would make again
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers
Savor the crispy, golden goodness of these Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes that'll leave your taste buds dancing! This easy-to-make side dish is perfect for any occasion, and will have everyone reaching for seconds.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 3 russet potatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (50 g), shredded
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 350
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut potatoes in half, then slice.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with fresh parsley and serve while hot.