98% would make again
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers
for 4 servings
- 3 russet potatoes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (50 g), shredded
- fresh parsley, chopped
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 350
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut potatoes in half, then slice.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Sprinkle seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle potatoes with fresh parsley and serve while hot.