97% would make again
Roasted Sheet Tray Veggies
featured in 3 Meals, 1 Snack, $10 Meal Plan
for 8 cups
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 g large carrot (3 g), peeled and cut into rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Calories 77
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, and olive oil together on the baking sheet until everything is well-coated. In a large bowl, season with salt, pepper, and garlic and toss to distribute.
- Bake until the vegetables are tender and starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Once cooled, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge.