98% would make again
Roasted Summer Veggies Meal Prep
featured in Vegetarian Meal Prep For The Week
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 2 zucchinis, skin on, cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes
- 2 eggplants, skin on, cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 7 roma tomatoes
- Calories 297
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C).
- While it’s heating, chop zucchini, eggplant, onion, and garlic.
- Then toss them in a large bowl with salt, pepper, and oil. Transfer to a foil-lined sheet tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, score a small ‘X’ into the bottom of each tomato and microwave them in a bowl for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, peel the skin off and roughly dice them.
- After 40 minutes of cooking, increase oven to 400°F (205°C), add the tomatoes, and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then store in covered container in fridge.