96% would make again
Roasted Veggie Salad With Avocado Dressing
featured in 6 Whole30-Friendly Recipes
for 4 servings
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 lb butternut squash (455 g)
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (455 g), hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz mixed greens (115 g)
- 1 avocado
- 1 clove garlic, small
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 392
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
- To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!