97% would make again
Roasted Veggie Skewers
featured in Skewers 4 Ways
Fire up the grill for these colorful Roasted Veggie Skewers that'll have your taste buds dancing! Packed with a rainbow of flavors, they're the perfect side dish for any summer cookout.
May 05, 2023
for 8 skewers
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into rounds
- 3 cups cremini mushroom (225 g)
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 skewers bamboo skewer, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Calories 106
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper, stirring until mixed.
- Slide a zucchini slice down the skewer, followed by pieces of mushroom, red onion, and peppers, until there is a 1-inch gap at the top of the skewer. Brush each skewer liberally with the oil mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers and vegetables.
- Grill the skewers for 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, flipping halfway.