for 1 serving
- 5 blackberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, plus 1 for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
- 1 ½ fl oz vodka (45 mL)
- 1 cup ginger beer (240 mL)
- 1 slice lime
- Calories 258
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- To a cocktail shaker, add blackberries and rosemary. Muddle until juicy.
- Add agave, vodka, and ice. Attach cocktail shaker lid and shake well.
- Strain blackberry mixture over a copper mug filled with ice. Top with ginger beer, and squeeze a slice of lime into it.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.