91% would make again
featured in Crepes 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk (720 mL)
- graham cracker, as desired
- chocolate, as desired
- marshmallow, as desired
- chocolate syrup, to garnish
- Calories 1081
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 138g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, eggs, butter, and sugar, stirring until ingredients are slightly mixed.
- Add the milk ½ cup (120 ml) at a time, stirring vigorously, making sure the milk is completely incorporated into the batter and that the batter is smooth before adding more milk.
- Repeat with the rest of the milk. The batter should be very liquidy and have no lumps.
- In a pan over medium heat, pour ⅓ cup (95 g) of the batter in the center and swirl the batter around the edges of the pan until set.
- To know when the crepe is ready to flip, lift up one of the edges about ⅓ of the way. The bottom side should be golden brown. Flip the crepe.
- Cook until the edges are starting to slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and cover with a paper towel to make sure the crepes stay moist.
- Add graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows to crepe. Fold crepe over twice.
- Bake at 350˚F (175˚C) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Serve with chocolate syrup and crumbled graham crackers.